Be involved in services for leaseholders
We believe you have the right to be involved in decisions about the services you receive. We want you to have a say in how your services are provided.
One way to get involved is through regular meetings which we host for leaseholders. Leaseholder meetings are a great way to get involved and anyone can attend.
Please note the Focus Group is by invitation and acts as a precursor to the Forum which any leaseholder of Stevenage Homes may attend. Should you have any queries please contact us – we’d like you to join in!
You can also download the terms of reference and code of conduct for the leaseholder forum by clicking below:
Schedule of meetings for 2013/14
|10 July 2013||6.30 to 8pm||Autun Room, Daneshill House|
|6 November 2013||6.30 to 8pm||Autun Room, Daneshill House|
|5 February 2014||6.30 to 8pm||Autun Room, Daneshill House|
Leaseholder Forum - New ways of working
- Meetings will be for a maximum of one hour duration.
- Agendas will be agreed with the Chair and advertised a week in advance of meetings.
- Where possible items on the agenda will be timed.
- An appointment must booked to ensure adequate staff are available to discuss individual issues for the hour before the meeting.
- Individual issues can only be raised during the hour before the meeting, or within in the hour after the meeting.
- Issues raised will be recorded on an ‘issues sheet’ at the time they are raised.
- Issues sheets will be dated and signed by the leaseholder and staff member.
- The leaseholder will have a copy of the issues sheet – which states when and how the leaseholder will be contacted with a response to their enquiry.
- A list of individual issues raised (minus the full address) and the outcome/progress will be publicised with each set of leaseholder forum minutes.
- Please contact the Home Ownership Services Team within reasonable time before the meeting, if you require information that needs to be prepared in advance.
Because your views are important to us
We invite you to contact us by email, telephone or letter with suggested topics for discussion. Some of the topics discussed, in the recent past, with leaseholders have included refuse and recycling, the landscape gardening service, the caretaking service, and fire safety in flat blocks.
We aim to ensure that future meetings focus on issues that will encourage and enable leaseholders to play a more effective role in the management of leasehold services. Please let us know what interests and concerns you.
Leasehold Services can be contacted at email@example.com or telephone on 01438 242236 or write to Home Ownership Services Team, Stevenage Homes, Daneshill House, Danestrete, Stevenage SG1 1HN
Minutes of previous meetings
- Minutes of Leaseholder meeting 10 April 2013
- Rolling list of Issues April 2013
- Minutes of Leaseholder meeting 6 February 2013
- Minutes of Leaseholder meeting 7 November 2012
- Minutes of Leaseholder meeting 11 July 2012
- Minutes of Leaseholder meeting 8 February 2012
- Minutes of Leaseholder meeting 2 November 2011
- Minutes of Leaseholder meeting 13 July 2011
- Minutes of Leaseholder meeting 13 April 2011
- Minutes of leaseholder meeting 9 February 2011
- Minutes of leaseholder meeting 13 October 2010
- Minutes of leaseholder meeting 7 July 2010
- Minutes of leaseholder meeting 14th April 2010